Maasai performance

Well done Class 5 for a fantastic performance this afternoon. You all worked extremely hard and should be very proud of yourselves. Remember to leave a comment about what you enjoyed about the day!

13 responses on Maasai performance

1. I’m thrilled that I was able to see your African Dance yesterday, I thought you were ALL brilliant, you had obviously worked hard with Rebecca, best of all, I could tell you were really enjoying yourselves.

2. Great dancing, we like it when you were all chanting the sound was brilliant!

3. Class 5 – I was lucky enough to watch your Maasai Warrior dance with the rest of the School who were totally captivated by your performance. Your demonstration was realistic with your chanting and costumes – Well Done!

4. I was priviledged to have a whole day leading a workshop with year 5 and 6 children and found you totally interested and focused all day. You worked hard to learn the traditional Maasai warrior dances and it was fascinating to see you create your own dances using the ideas from the activities of the Maasai warriors. Well done!

5. Awesome, Class 5. Another fabulous performance… you’re becoming quite the entertainers. I can see lots of learning went into this – both your costumes and the dance itself. I hope it all gave you another way of feeling and thinking about life in eastern Africa – well done!

Skip to toolbar