Year 5 and 6 running festival.

Well done to everybody who took part in the running festival at Morton Park this afternoon. Congratulations to Shakira who came first out of all the year 6 girls. Thank you to all the parents who came to cheer them on and to the others who transported pupils back to school.

5 responses on Year 5 and 6 running festival.

1. It was a great experience to be there and i am glad that we brought home a trophy, Well done shakira!

2. Looks like I missed another epic Year 5/6 moment! Glad you had a great time and notched up some impressive results- don’t think weve ever managed a First before!

3. Years 5 & 6 you were all amazing today!! With Kingsley Running Festival last week and today, I am really enjoying cheering you all on. Well Done Woolsery!!

4. Great work guys! I’m glad you had a successful afternoon… Well done Shakira…..I’m glad the end of your day was better than the beginning!

5. You all did brilliantly in completing the Cross Country Course this afternoon and should be proud of yourselves. I was also impressed by your behaviour and how well you all supported each other. Well Done Woolsery!

Skip to toolbar