Wet Afternoon

This afternoon went to the zoo and we saw the apes (Harry)

20140403_162245

20140403_161946

And we saw the moneys which were Funny because they kept jumping around and being silly (James)

We saw the big cats: lions and tigers, they were fighting! (Lily-May)

We saw the Silverback Gorrillas that were fighting and cuddling. (Jack S)

The giraffe was very tall and liked leaves. (Aimee D)

The elephant was big and muddy. She is called Duchess and she doesn’t like water… (William)

We visited the education centre and we saw what some animals were made into by poachers. I thought it was cruel and it made me sad. (Jack H)

20140403_134446

I loved the animals, especially the lions and tigers.  They were really big and roared a bit. (Joseph)

The giraffes were big and there are seven bones in it’s neck. Humans have the same number.  (Amy W)

13 responses on Wet Afternoon

1. I’m so happy to see you Joseph and all your friends, today at the Zoo! I wonder if you’ve seen any tigers?! I love tigers! (as long as they don’t bite)! Bye Joe and all your friends! Love from Grace x

2. Looks brilliant! I am slightly jealous! Travis, Lewis can’t wait to hear all about the cheeky monkeys at the zoo! Love mum x

3. Love all your comments. Glad you enjoyed the monkeys being silly James xx p.s. your big brother said he is very proud of you and that the Paignton Trip is awesome!

4. WOW!!!! Great photos and comments again today. Thankyou for sharing them with us. Glad you made the most of a wet day…. It was wet play here as well! Sleep well all?!?!? Zzzzz

5. It’s so lovely to see all the photos, you look like you’re having an amazing time!! Enjoy tomorrow, and we look forward to seeing you then!

6. It’s so lovely to see all the photos, you look like you’re having an amazing time!! Sleep tight and enjoy tomorrow, we look forward to seeing you then!

7. It’s so lovely to see all the photos, you look like you’re having an amazing time!! Sleep tight and enjoy tomorrow, we look forward to seeing you then!

8. So great to see everyone enjoying these amazing animals and to read the comments. I’m glad you got to see the big cats and hear them roar! I’m so happy you’re there at last! :-)

9. It’s been lovely reading all your descriptions of today’s activities! Surprised they let you all out of the monkey house!

10. We are enjoying reading the news and seeing the photos from Paignton – you are all obviously having a lovely time. Giraffes are one of my favourite animals and WOW I didn’t know we had the same number of neck bones! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow and hearing more about your exciting time.

11. It looks like you have had another fun and busy day. You were really concentrating by the look of it, well done. Have a great night all x

12. Looks like you all are having a lovely time. Love looking at all the pictures.

Skip to toolbar