Class 4 made electrical circuits and investigated conductors and insulators

IMG_2287 IMG_2288 IMG_2289 IMG_2290 IMG_2291 IMG_2292

6 responses on Class 4 made electrical circuits and investigated conductors and insulators

1. I think that it is very intresting to look at and also interesting to do. I also think that i might try it at home because it looks so fun.

1. I really enjoy the P.E. at school this term, I think it’s a bit hard but sometimes if it is I like to push my self to the limits and see what I can do :)

2. I really enjoy the science this term and I and other really think it’s smart how the coins and conductor let the electricity pass through it :)

2. The coins were made out of copper and metal is a conductor of electricity so we used it in our circuits and noticed that the bulb still lights when we use 1p coins.

3. i was there and it was really fun but some people had problems- believe me because i was there at the time and it was heaps of fun!!!!!

4. You look like you’re having fun, Class 4. Please would some of you blog about what you’re doing with those coins… and what that tells you about the metal that’s in our coins? Thanks. (There could be some Merits available for the best answers so get blogging with your own Comment…!)

Skip to toolbar