Swashbuckling Pirate Party

Today in Class One we played our own version of Swashbuckle. The children had to undertake various tasks, such as, completing obstacle courses and finding the hidden treasure. This was made all the more difficult by the mean pirates who kept throwing balls at them and squirting them with water squirters! As all the treasure was found, the children got to nominate a pirate to walk the plank. Poor Captain Phillips had to walk the plank and got gunged!

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

12 responses on Swashbuckling Pirate Party

1. Class one Thank you for an amazing day !!!! I guessed you had been coached by the other pirates …………but loved every minute of the day …….even walking the plank and the shaving foam bath hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did.

2. I think we all had a great day today Class One. The bribes for choosing Mrs Phillips were well worth it! Brandon, don’t forget I’ve still got my super-squirter at school!

3. Well done class 1 you all looked amazing today lovely drumming and singing. Really enjoyed watching you. Poor captain Phillips. Cody thinks captain Pennington should of walked the plank too!

4. What a fun day! Thank you for being such a great sport Pirate Phillips; even though we engineered it so all the children chose you. Hehehehe!!!

Skip to toolbar