Aladdin (No) Trouble!

130 Great Children – One Great Panto! Here are some photos from today’s dress rehearsal for our whole school production Aladdin Trouble… we hope you enjoy the show!

13 responses on Aladdin (No) Trouble!

1. Absolutely wonderful and jolly performance! Still laughing over my son’s – or should it be daughter’s – performance! Ben Twanky – you were brilliant.
    You were all amazing – and your enjoyment of the performance shone through! Wish it had been recorded so we could watch it over and over.
    Merry Christmas to you all xxxx

2. Pure Magic! Each and every one of you are truly AMAZING. I love they way you help each other and work together and together you have brought much joy to many hearts! I loved every minute of every production and am so proud of you all, and yes…I cried!!

3. An absolutely amazing show – well done everyone! We were so impressed with the confidence and commitment of all the kids, and blown away by the really wonderful singing and comedy of the main characters. Can’t wait for next year’s performance – Go Woolsery Primary School!

4. We came to see Aladdin yesterday afternoon, and we all thought it was absolutely fantastic! We were so impressed with all the brilliant singing and acting. Every year the school production seems to get better and better!! Wow!! You are all amazing!!

5. We really enjoyed the Aladdin production last evening…. the best we remember…especially the singing… Well done everyone…please pass on our congratulations!

6. An amazing performance. Well done everyone.
    I thought Widow Twankey was hilarious 😃
    Baifern & Emily’s great auntie x

Skip to toolbar