Climbing

Another fantastic effort from Team Woolsery with the climbing this afternoon. After practising on the new bouldering wall, everybody had a go on the different climbing sections. Several people reached the top; after telling me he couldn’t do it, Will got to the top of his section…twice! Kai was amazing and reached the top of the middle section. A few children were so confident that they even climbed the wall blindfolded following instructions from their partner down below! I am so proud of you all; well done everybody!!!

13 responses on Climbing

1. Wow! You guys go from strength to strength. The sun and surf are coming back tomorrow. Have fun!

2. What a great selection of photos, you all did so well, enjoy your last few days !!

3. Well done Will :-) it has been incredible to see the pictures of you today, swimming, high ropes and the climbing show what you can achieve when you challenge yourself. We are super proud of you and love to see that you are having such an amazing adventure. Have a great day tomorrow. Love you loads xxx

4. Looks like you all had so much fun. Well done Will!! I am really proud of you! Have loads more fun Will and everyone else!! Looking forward to seeing you. xx;-)

1. Will says he is missing you all, and looking forward top seeing you on Friday x

5. Well done everyone. You are so brave climbing so high! Brilliant. Have a great evening. Xxx

1. Luca says: I am having a great time so far. Thanks for all of the messages. I really enjoyed the mountain boarding and the body boarding. Can’t wait to see you again. From Luca xxx

Skip to toolbar