Inter-house tennis tournament

KS2 enjoyed taking part in a tennis festival at the Village Hall this morning. They were competing to gain points towards their tree-house group to find an overall winner. There were five different activities: A tennis tournament on the tennis courts outside where the children competed against each other; and some different tennis based games inside. All the children worked hard to gain as many points as possible and showed excellent sportsmanship. Well done to Hazel team.

who were the overall winners with 45 points.

2 responses on Inter-house tennis tournament

1. Friday tennis tournament

Last Friday, Alminstone, Stroxworthy and Ashmansworthy went to the village hall to do a tennis festival. Tom, the tennis teacher, brought two other teachers called Lottie and Andrew. We split into two groups and went to the places. The year six and five were outside doing matches and the year threes and fours were doing tennis activities inside. It was really fun, I won once. Inside I won again , I was the last man standing. There were four activities inside, the rally, the toilet cleaner game, last man standing and the cone game.

Skip to toolbar