Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat…The Photos

We are delighted with this year’s whole school production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and hope you are too. The children have all worked incredibly hard to bring this show together and we hope will give them memories for many years to come!

Here are the photos from our Dress Rehearsal – feel free to save and download. The DVD will be available after the Christmas break at £5 per copy. (This is the production cost – no profit to the school) . Order slips will be out with this week’s Newsletter.

5 responses on Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat…The Photos

1. I really enjoyed doing the performances! they were really fun! I wonder what the next performance will be? Best wishes Joseph g :->

2. It was really good and everyone worked extremely hard it was my last performance and in my new school I’m going for main part but it wont be the same without my best friends.

3. It was really fun. After that I want to go for the main part next year although before the last performance my stomach really hurt and I don’t know why. I loved the feeling of the crowd roaring the school on!

4. I liked doing the play because it helped me with my confidence and my singing.I’m glad i sang on my own because now I want to do more singing on my own now.

Skip to toolbar