Canoe Session

The children all had a great time on the canal this morning, learning how to work together to control a canoe…

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

8 responses on Canoe Session

1. Hi Lily, trust you to fall out of the canoe and get wet!!! How did i know you would do that!!!. Lol. You look like you are really enjoying yourself.

2. So glad you are having such a great time. You look like you really enjoyed canoeing Aiden. Enjoy every moment, love and hugs from Dad, Mum and Chloe xxxx

3. I think Lily and Hannah had an ulterior motive when they invited me to join them in their boat! I managed to stay in it though which is more than they did…

4. Hi guys, looks like you are having an awesome time. Cody you look like you are having fun in that canoe. Did you get wet!!?? Miss you loads.

5. Wow! I wish I could have a go. Well done, that looks like great fun. Looks like you all did very well! I’m impressed ☺

6. that looks like so much fun and I’m very envious of you all. I can see you everyone did really well with their co-ordination and mastered canoeing really well.

Skip to toolbar