Climbing and Abseiling

The sun came out for our session on the climbing wall this afternoon. Some children chose to abseil as well. Here are the pictures…

13 responses on Climbing and Abseiling

1. Fantastic pictures of you all doing so well. Lily we are so proud of you. Seen you climb before but never abseil! Well done xx

2. Wow what a great day you have had. You look like you are having so much fun Aiden. Can’t wait to hear all about it. Mum, Dad and Chloe xxxx

1. I felt that I got higher than I normally would have, I felt proud but exhausted by the end of it. (Aiden)

3. Another fab day. 😊 Looks like you are all having fun in the sun! 😎 Well done Sophie! Love Mum, Dad, Chloe & Archie xxx

4. WOW looks like you’ve had a day of heights with both the high ropes and climbing wall – Well Done everyone. Very proud of you Amy! x

5. Wow William you climbed so high! Can’t believe you all did that. You wouldn’t catch me up there. I’m so proud of you all.

1. Will says he’s going to book you in for a taster session in the summer holidays!

6. We’re so proud of you for trying that climbing wall Joseph. Wow! Well done you! Love Mum and Dad xxxxx

Skip to toolbar