Team building

We have had  an excellent afternoon, working together in teams, completing various challenges. First we had to complete an orienteering course. We had to work out how to cross the river of lava, how to transport cups of water through the dark tunnels and how to transport a ball without touching it. Just chilling out now before dinner and our night walk!

20 responses on Team building

1. Looks such good fun. Wish I was there. All missing you, hope you enjoy the next couple of days. Lots of love and hugs from us all.xxxxx

2. It looks like you are having a fabulous time Oliver
    (I’m so pleased to see you kept your boots on!!!)
    we all miss you and love you lots
    from us all xxxxxxx

3. Hi Jasmine hope you are having a great time in pixie holt looks a lot of fun! Hope you will enjoy your nighttime walk. See you on Wednesday!!!! From Rebecca xx

4. Hi Reuben and everyone, looks like you are having great fun. Have a brilliant day tomorrow. love from us all

5. Looks like great fun! We’re all missing you, Joseph. It’s very quiet here. Enjoy your dinner and night walk – sounds exciting! Sleep well. Lots of love, mummy, daddy and Mimi. Xx

6. It looks as if you’re all having a great time. Enjoy the night walk. We’re all missing you James. Lots of love from daddy, mummy and Henry xxx

7. That looks like brilliant fun. Enjoy your night walk, it’s a big (almost) full moon tonight, so I wonder what you’ll be able to see. I love seeing the photos of what you are doing. Thank you Mr Pennington. To Jacob, I’ve been having a cheeky bounce on your new trampoline 😊 Dad’s doing fine, we both send love and a big hug. Hope you all have a great evening. Anna / Mum.

8. Wow!! Great pictures. Looks like you are having a fab time. Have a nice evening everyone. X

9. Hello everybody, seen all the photos good you are having fun, enjoy the night walk…good night Jasmine!
    Lots of Love…Nanna ,Grandad and Isabel xxx

10. Looks like you are having such a great time. Watch out for the Dartmoor beast on the night walk!! Miss you Hunter. xx

11. Have a lovely time everyone. Lilly it is very quiet at home without you love Mum Dad Faith Abbie Hope & Oliver xx

Skip to toolbar