Wet Muddy Wet Adventure…with Mud

We had a FANTASTIC morning on the low level adventure course. We worked in two teams helping us over obstacles using lots of team skills.

These are photos of the activities…and at the end is a selection of photos of some mud-dwelling creatures we found at the end of our adventures…

And here are the mud pictures…

Anthony was generous enough to donate one of his trainers to the Heatree Bog. The arrow shows its last known location, if anyone fancies trying to find it…

20 responses on Wet Muddy Wet Adventure…with Mud

1. Looks like you are having an amazing time! Have fun today and see you all later. Love Mummy, Daddy and Ethan (Portia says ‘meow’). xxx

2. Wow!!! That looks like amazing fun – I can’t wait to hear your tales of adventure, Imogen!
    We’ve missed you lots but so pleased you’re having such a great time.
    See you tomorrow, lots of love, Daddy, Mummy, Joseph & Blossom!xxx

3. Mud, mud glorious mud!! What fantastic fun. Would love to have a go. Love Mummy and Daddy

4. What an amazing adventure day you have all had! The mud and the moor what more could you want? (I wasn’t asking Mrs Kersey that question!)
    Hope you have a great evening and fantastic last day! I’m preparing for all the tales as we speak!! See you tomorrow Arthur xx

5. Hi Hope love the photos & love seeing your smile, miss you cant wait to see you tomorrow, also we need to see the video of Mrs kersey. love Mummy. Daddy, Faith, Abbie, Lilly & Oliver xxxxxx

6. Such fun, how I’d love to have been in the swamp with you!! You’ll all be talking about this wonderful adventure for such a long time to come, thank you all for organising this for our children, what an experience. In our day we just had a day out when we left primary school!! (violins playing now!) xx

7. Wow Alyssa, looks like you are having an amazing time. Bet you loved all that mud 🀣Can t wait to hear all about it. Lotsa luv nanny & grandad 😘😘😘😘😘

8. Fantastic! I bet you’re all having so much fun you won’t want to come back!

9. Wow! Well done Alyssa! You and your friends look like you had a very muddy experience! Looks like fun! Love you lots, enjoy your last night. Love mummy xxxxx

10. Hi everyone. Looks like you’re all having good fun. I can’t wait to see you all at school on Thursday!

11. This looks more like Army training than a primary school residential. I hope the staff are being put through their paces! Looks like great fun!

1. I have video footage of Mrs Kersey on the rope bridge… IπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

12. It looks like you have had so much fun today, nothing nicer than swimming in a bog πŸ™‚ Don’t worry Anthony we can get you some more trainers love Mum xx

Skip to toolbar