SEND Info Report Question 9
How will we measure the progress of your child in school?
- Your child’s progress will be continually monitored by his/her class teacher.
- His/her progress will be reviewed formally with senior staff, including the SENDCo every term in reading, writing and mathematics. These are then shared with the Headteacher
- Where necessary, children will have an individual plan based on targets set by outside agencies specific to meet their needs. Targets will be set and are designed to accelerate learning and close the gap. Progress against these targets will be reviewed regularly, evidence for judgements assessed and a future plan made.
- The progress of children with an EHC Plan will be formally reviewed at an Annual Review with all adults involved with the child’s education, including Parents.
- The SENDCo will also check that your child is making good progress within any individual work and in any group that they take part in.
- Regular book scrutinies and lesson observations will be carried out by members of the Leadership Team to ensure that the needs of all children are met and that the quality of teaching and learning is high.
Back to SEND Information Report